Hot and Friction Saw Blades approximately 2500 mm width are tools of high competence manufactured from well verified steel plates with a ductile forte of 850 bis 950 N/mm2. Friction saw blades are utilized for cutting of steel tubes and outlines by low employed temperature, it means by substance temperature up to 250 C. These are manufactured from chrome-vanadium steel patent (DIN 1.2235) and they are heat-treated to approach the finest ratio of stubbornness and rigidity, that is appropriate for cutting of substance with great circumferential cutting haste. The cutting principal contains in melting of substance in cut place began by superior kind of teeth.
- The friction heat in the critical gap produces temperatures that bring the substance in an easy, almost plastic state. For clearing debris
- This substance yields the best cooperation amid fatigue confrontation, crack confrontation and cost.
- Excellent friction saw blades are over hardened for better durability: To attain the needed stability at the time of cutting, the suggested thickness/ diameter ratio is in the series of 0,6 1,0 % of the width; i.e. a 500-mm blade
- The haste must never go below 100 m/s: as the saws are not considered to function under such situations. There is a danger of breakage, cracking, and enduring distortion of the tool.
- As the friction saw thaws the cut by resources of friction heat, slightly cooling prior or through cutting should be circumvented under all conditions for achieving the obligatory temperatures
Fields of application:
- For the cutting of pipes, tubes, and profiles manufactured using steel with physical strengths up to 600 N/mm on motionless machines or on the flying saws.
- Heat treatment: Complete saw blade toughened and tempered
- 1.2235 ome- made of Vanadium steel (Standard)
- 1.2236 1.2604 made of Tungsten molybdenum steel
- Finely finished (Standard)
- Tough chromium coating to prevent substance build ups and to upsurge the surface rigidity
- Deep ground (Standard)
- Plane ground
- Frication saw tooth (Typical)
- Pendulum tooth 30/30 for better wall widths or constituents with higher substances forte
- Distinct tooth forms on request
- Cutting rapidity: 90 - 120 m/s
- Following feed: 300 x 6000 mm/min
- Cooling: without
Substance is held to a rapid stirring welded to length saw blade classically running amid 6,000-18,000 f.p.m. The high frictional heat formed permits the band saw blade to scorch or melt away the substance while the bandsaw blade teeth eliminate the molten metallic from the working piece.
Meanwhile any agreed portion of the band saw blade is out of interaction with the metal cuts 99% of the while, the bandsaw blade itself relics cool to the bit. It is significant to note that resistance band sawing has resolved many problematic metals cutting glitches, but it has different limits imposed by the dimensions and widths of the work pieces. Widths over 3/4 are enormously hard to friction cut. Very reedy or odd formed metals may be effectively cut by friction sawing when conservative approaches fail. Friction sawing makes very slight drag, so the uneven shapes can be detained win the pointers of the band saw operator and curved easily for trimming. The most archetypal supplies cut in is employing the friction sawing technique are:
- Uneven Shapes
- Stainless steel
- Sheet Metal
- High Alloy Steel
- Armor Plate
- Cast Iron
- Ferrous Metal
3A/153A, Near DAV College, Faridabad, Haryana, 121001, India